- Corrosion Resistant
- Lustrous Aesthetic
- Enhanced Wear Resistance due to point Sealing
- Enhanced Wear Resistance
- High Fatigue Strength
- Rubberized Front Sprocket reduces Noise
- Acts as a Damper
ADJUSTMENT & REPLACEMENT
- Always replace the chain & sprocket as a kit only.
- Chain Slackness to be maintained as per vehicle manufacturer’s manual or follow standard slackness of 25-30mm.
- Avoid battery acid contact with the chain
- Avoid usage of Wire brushes to clean the chain
Rolon Brass Chain Sprocket Kit- KTM DUKE 200 and RC 200
* Front Sprocket- 14 Teeth, Rear Sprocket- 42 Teeth, 110 Link Chain. (6 Holes)
Part No: HPXRC267
Out of stock